Saturday, January 1, 2011

How to buy

**You'll receive the digi in 3 standard formats (.jpg, .png, .tif). If you want more formats let me know.

*You also get 5 free custom sentiments of your pick. Just send me the exact text. They'll be just yours I won't publish them on the blog.



NEW WITH DIGIS?
here are some suggestions to get you started:
1. make folders of your digi companies and always back them up.
2. make sure you read the terms of use before using any digis
3. some digis are free (they're called freebies) but for some you have to pay. You can buy LiaStampz digis directly from the blog, just go to the LiaStampz Stamps section and pick the stamp you like. All payments are done through Paypal.
4. You'll get a zip folder with 3 formats of the image you purchased in the e-mail you provided or the Paypal e-mail. (Please mention the names of the digis you purchased so I know which ones to send to you).
5. You'll need to "unzip" the file I send you before you can use it. If you don't have an unzip program already, you can download a free one online.
6. To print the images you can use free programs already installed on your computer, like MS Word and Paint, or get it up to the next level with Adobe Photoshop or Inkscape (you can modify everything in the last 2 even the outline colors, merge digis and so on).



Refunds, Replacements and Other Customer Service
No refunds or exchanges on digi stamps, sorry!.
For any problems, please contact me as soon as possible and I'll get back to you as fast as I can :).
If you have a problem with a download or image, please let me know within 24 hours of the purchase and we'll work things out.





For any other preferences just contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :). Keep watching to see if you're the lucky winner of my digis!

 
Images by Freepik