Friday, July 1, 2011

The new LiaStampz Design Team

Hello everyone!

I think I made you wait enough :). So after deliberating with my sister last night we decided to pick not 5...but 8 designers.
And these are:

1. Heather
2. Jen
3. Cely
4. Tina
5. Georgia
6. Mo
7. Jennie
8. Ashley

Congrats girls! Gorgeous projects!
E-mail my sister with your mail addy at acdsyst{at}yahoo.fr and she will invite you on the DT blog.

Everyone else... I hope we'll be able to start our first challenge on 15th of August. Keep watching!!!




4 comments:

  1. Ah wowzer! How exciting :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooowwww...
    I'm soooo happy...
    Thanks for choosing me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news to all of you girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you and congratulations to all of my new team members! Can't wait to "meet" you all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :). Keep watching to see if you're the lucky winner of my digis!

 
Images by Freepik