Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Winter traveler - girl digi

Hey crafters!

Wow! We have such a stunning response to our challenge this time that our DT is working full time!

That's why we decided to "reward" you guys for making our challenges to successful by offering a 50% off on all stamps till 30 September! All you have to do is become a Fan on our Facebook page. You'll find more details there :).

Today I bring you a super cute girl that decided to do some hitch hiking in winter... or cold weather anyway. Meet the "winter traveler"

Winter Traveler


Price: 2.50$
Checkout through Paypal
Please respect my Terms Of Use when working with my digis.


Oh and I managed to design sentiments for ALL the stamps that are being sold on Lia's store!!! They are free... for whoever buys the stamp. Here's a sneak peek:

Hugs,

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :). Keep watching to see if you're the lucky winner of my digis!

 
Images by Freepik