Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Ajay - doctor/ male nurse digi stamp

For the current challenge click here.

****************************************************************

Hey there!

We're back with another digi stamp showcase! :) I spent all day today cleaning images... and last night I Copic colored some of Lia's images then scanned them and Photoshoped them... as you might have seen in yesterday's post. We decided to color in the watermarks because they look better and because of the copyright issues as well.
So now I have a LOT of images to color but our great DT is there to help :).

Anyhow... here's one of Lia's LATEST images! You can find it on Whimsy Stamps here for just 2.00$. She made it on request. Someone from Facebook asked her if she can make a male nurse :).
His name is Ajay (don't ask why- I personally named him that way... just reminded me of Indians and how they are very good in medical field..hehe).

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :). Keep watching to see if you're the lucky winner of my digis!

 
Images by Freepik